Sunday, July 1, 2012

Larry Durland - Bio

1. Age: 32
 
2. King of Prussia, PA
 
3. King of Prussia Volunteer Fire Company
 
4. I've been running distance since high school. Always ran to stay in shape but didn't get into competitive events again until about 5 years ago. The year was my third year racing triathlons.
 
5. My current goal is to run a half marathon in under 1:40. That'll probably have to wait until 2013 though.
 
6. Podiums: Saw one once, from a distance, as they were dismantling it. No, I have seen one in use. My training partner usually ends up on it and I get to take the pictures. My PRs include a 1:43 half marathon and a 5:49 half Ironman. Neither worth bragging about, but that's the best I've done so far. No favorite race really since there are very few that I repeat annually. I like trying new races and venues.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment