Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jacob Coleman

1) Age - 23

2) State (location) - Tennessee 

3) Fire Department - Millersville Fire Department 

4) Why you race and how, when you got started - I have just recently become involved with being physically fit in the last year and a half. I had began getting fit in May of 2011. In the next few months after that I went from 235 to 180 pounds. In September of 2011 I was involved in accident with the fire department. I broke a spine process in my neck, a few ribs, collapsed lung, dislocated right hip, and right medial minces tear. I have been doing a little physical therapy since then and my brother and I have been talking more and my about the health of ourselves and our fellow fire fighters. Well my brother has beat me too it and already began participating in triathlon's. Once I get done with my physical therapy for my knee I'm going to start working toward that goal as well. As soon as I can I'm wanting to start running in a few local 5k's to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment