Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jeff Patrow - Bio

Age: 40
 
Location:Eau Claire WI
 
FD: City of Eau Claire Fire/Rescue
 
Why-How-When:I started racing after getting myself healthy again after being diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2007. I have done a few sprint tri's, a half marathon, a Tough Mudder and 2 local 5k mud runs/obstacle courses. Officially got started training in 2009 after signing up for the inagural sprint tri in my hometown.
 
Current goals: Run a full Marathon, a half ironman distance tri and eventually a full distance ironman. And being from the upper midwest I want to do the American Birkebeiner ski race.
 
Podiums PR's Favorites:No Podiums, Everything is a PR because I am just getting started/getting better with each race. The Tough Mudder is probably at the top of my list right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment