Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Charles Barrette - Bio

1. age 40

2. Wisconsin

3.St. Joseph Fire/Rescue

4. I have been racing or completing races for about 6 years now. I got in to triathlons on a whim with a friend after watching one on TV and the rest is history, I enjoy the cross training and continually pushing the body to the next level and seeing what it can do.  I have been some how related into the fire service since the age of 18 and my wife's family has a long history of various cancers in the family, with this the Team Firefighter and Code 3 for a Cure Foundation seemed to be a perfect match for me.

5.This year is my sons break out year in triathlons so thou I am racing 4-5 tris this year I don't have a set goal for this season.

6.I have several podiums in the Clydesdale division over the years.  Us big guys are slow and it helps A LOT! I have raced from sprint to the Ironman Distance.

Race Results 

No comments:

Post a Comment