Monday, July 2, 2012

Joshua Coleman

1) age: 26

2) Millersville, TN

3) Millersville Fire Department

4) I race because I want to live life to its fullest. After having a close call on a wreck scene, I now want to make every moment of of my life great. Endurance sports is the ultimate way to do that by completely draining myself and enjoying every moment. It also shows me my limits and lets me know the I am alive.

5) My current goals are to 1) complete my first season in sprint triathlons 2) train and complete two olympic distance triathlons next year 3) and eventually complete one half triathlon in four years or less. I also want help spread the importance of firefighter health to local fire departments that are in my area.

6) I am too new to the sport for PR's or podiums. However, I did enjoy my first race. I loved Enka Sprint Triathlon at Biltmore Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment