Thursday, July 19, 2012

Conan Kelly - Bio


1- Age: 31

2- California, Mill Valley

3- San Rafael Fire

4- I got started running first and ran my first marathon in 2008 in San Francisco. After college I needed a way to stay in shape without organized sports. I was heavy, getting heavier. I credit my girlfriend at the time for kicking me into gear (now my beautiful wife). I began triathlons after I got hired at San Rafael, started with two sprints, then signed up for a 1/2 Iron distance. Still new to the sport, with only two 1/2 Iron distances completed.

5- My only real goal is to finish IM Lake Tahoe 2013! With a young daughter at home, and focus on promotion at work, getting in the amount of training I want to for IM Lake Tahoe is not possible, but with limited training, and a bit of luck (not to mention some magic swimming potion) I will be able to at least finish the race. Not ideal, but necessary.

6- Never really done much podium time, a few sprint top three finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment