Friday, August 24, 2012

Nathan Williams

1) 33
2) California (Paso Robles)
3) San Luis Obispo City Fire Department
4) I race for the pure enjoyment of completing another challenge.  My younger brother and I have used races as bonding opportunities for years and it's an escape like no other.  Now I also continue to race (whether it be mountain bike, road bike, runs, etc) to help stay in shape but also in honor of my dad who is living with stage 4 colon cancer.  I strive to raise awareness but also to cope to be honest.
5) Current goals are simply to keep having fun and enjoying what I do.  My family is my focus but they get to be a part of my events and that keeps me going.
6) I've landed on a few podiums but I go out just to enjoy what I do.  When I podium I'm always surprised and find out after the fact!!!  Always a pleasant surprise though of course!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment