Monday, August 6, 2012

Joshua Koza - Bio

1) 23 year old

2) Florida

3) Sanibel Fire & Rescue

4) I started racing in the beginning of 2011. I originally started racing as a challenge from a Captain of my fire department. I entered in the fat tire division, and I ended up winning my division. Ever since than, I have been absolutely addicted. I also lost 65 pounds in my first year of the sport so gave me an incentive to keep racing. As firefighters we are expected to perform at 110% at every job we are dispatched to. This sport is a great way to stay in peak physical performance at all times.

5) Train hard everyday, and finish under 6 hours at the Miami Half Ironman in October 2012

6) Englewood Sprint (fat tire)- 1:20:50 - First place
     Cape Coral Sprint (PR) - 57:08

No comments:

Post a Comment