Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Team Firefighter 90 Day Challenge Kick Off!

Wow. I'm impressed.

Team Firefighter kicked off our first 90 day challenge on September 1st.  And, as always, these guys are so amazing.

As firefighters, we hear from many of the people we serve that we're brave.  But bravery comes in many forms, and the courage to make yourself vulnerable at a personal level in front of an internet audience takes, well, takes guts.  Courage.  The kind that makes you reach deep down and say "Whatever happens, I have the strength to overcome." (And beat adversity into submission!)

In our current atmosphere where bullying is frequently the norm, to open yourself up to jokes is hard.  I don't have the courage to post on a public website some of the photos from when I was my heaviest, so these guys deserve some serious respect.

Without too much more yammering, let me introduce you to some of the bravest guys I know:

Team Firefighter's 90 Day Challenge Page

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog entry. Very usefull stuff here.



    By
    KendallSmith
    90 Day Challenge

    ReplyDelete