Monday, October 22, 2012

Timothy Sendelbach - Bio

1) Age - 43
2) State (location) - Las Vegas, Nevada
3) Fire Department - North Las Vegas Fire Department
4) Why you race and how/when you got started - Simply stated - I do it for fun.  As someone whose always enjoyed competitive sports, I love to compete.  I got started because a friend of mine challenged me after seeing me post a few times that I had just completed a marathon.  I did my first 70.3 in July (Ironman Racine) and have since done Reno, Las Vegas and will do Pumpkinman (here in Las Vegas) later this month.  Next year I hope to do 5-6 Tri's to include Ironman Boise 70.3, Leadman 250 Bend, Oregon and if all goes well my first full Ironman Louisville.
5) Current Goals - Full Ironman next year, a 3:30 marathon and to eventually qualify for 70.3 Championships (age grouper) Las Vegas.
6) Podiums - No podiums, but did place 2nd in my age group in Las Vegas and 6th in Reno. PR's - 5:27 - 70.3, 3:54 marathon.  Favorite races - Ironman Racine and Chicago marathon.

Events remaining this year - Pumpkinman, Las Vegas October20th, Savannah Rock-n-Roll marathon - November, Las Vegas Rock-n-Roll marathon - December.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment